160,503 sq. ft.
- Build-to-suit facility for the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) Sector Headquarters
- 9.5 Acre site
- Aircraft hangar and maintenance shops
- Office and support space
- Mission critical command facilities, data centers, berthing for ready crews
- Amenities such as a food service area, gymnasium and outdoor courtyard
- Direct access to taxiways for USCG aircraft operations
- Project will meet strict federal security standards
- Will be designed with sustainable practices to achieve LEED Silver certification.
- The facility is expected to be delivered in 2016.