Lynxs has over 25 years of experience managing aviation properties and in particular air cargo facilities and MRO’s. Lynxs manages all of its owned aviation properties in order to stay close to the market place and our tenants. Lynxs team combines both aviation expertise and local expertise to proactively manage the air cargo or MRO facility. The philosophy of “Problem Prevention” runs through all our plans and portfolio of properties. Our goal is to maximize asset value while creating excellent tenant satisfaction.
- Tenant satisfaction
- Property appearance
- Controlling expenses
- Accounting and budgeting
- Creating budget reserve to fund routine capital expenditures
- Turnover from General Contractor/Sub contractors
- Completion of training with sub contractors
- OEM recommended maintenance
- Regulatory maintenance requirements
- Environmental maintenance requirements (seasonal driven/winter and summer)
- Equipment and user driven requirements
Some examples of similar properties include the cargo facilities at the Anchorage, Austin, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, and Fort Lauderdale airports.